3.26.2008

Work For New Mexico


I was back in New Mexico this past weekend for Easter and to work on some business for the New Mexico Politico. I have decided to move back home in May to work on a couple campaigns and to make the New Mexico Politico a leading weblog for both conservative and liberal minds to read youth commentary and to debate the real issues of our state. Many of my family and friends believe in my endeavor but some are not too fond of me taking the rest of the year off from school. I understand their concern but this election year is too important to just watch.

The youth of New Mexico have an invested interest in the future and this is our year to make our voices heard. It is important for young minds to collectively work for our beloved state this year by attaining leadership positions on campaigns, volunteering,and more importantly making sure the real issues are heard.

So I have five more weeks left in the semester here at Loyola. On May 3rd I will be driving my packed U-Haul truck back to New Mexico to start my endeavors and hopefully shed some light on the real issues, opinions, and interests of New Mexico. The candidates need to hear the voice of La Gente and a group of young New Mexicans will make sure they do.

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos