3.20.2008

Time For Reflection



I am back in Las Cruces for Easter this weekend. I was lucky to fly into El Paso Wednesday night because Chicago's last winter storm is supposed to hit tonight. The bitter breeze off of Lake Michigan and repugnant rain, sleet, snow are now intolerable for me... Thank you Lord for bringing me back home to New Mexico.

I plan on working with my web developer to get the new site designed and functional by the end of May. The new site will be the same New Mexico Politico with Aaron Henry Diaz just with some new thoughts, faces, and interactive functions. Many people are excited and I have numerous bright young conservatives and liberals ready to talk about real issues that real New Mexicans and Americans should be concerned with.


On a religious note, Holy Thursday and Good Friday are two very sacred and personal days for me; I will be spending most of my time in prayer, meditation, and with family. It is good to be back home on the range to recharge my batteries, clear my head, and reconnect with God. My faith is just as important to me as my politics. I am blessed to have attended some exceptional Catholic universities where my faith has been challenged and encouraged to flourish. I wish you all a very blessed Easter.

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos