12.04.2007

Hey New Mexico

So the past month has been extremely busy for me. My studies here at Loyola have kicked into full throttle with finals coming up. I am actually finding myself struggling in a history class for the first time. I apologize to my readers for my absence but school comes first. I simply have not had the energy to write about our beloved New Mexico politics. I will write more thoughts on the Ranchers proposal that opposes wilderness in Dona Ana, The Republican Senate primary, Congressional District 2 Democratic primary, and thoughts on the GOP and Immigration. I'll be in New Mexico this coming Christmas for about three weeks so I should have ample time to write on these subjects. If any of you have any suggestions or would like to write a column about young New Mexicans and politics please email me, aaronhenrydiaz@newmexicopolitico.com. Also I have a news update, I will be graduating early in about one year, December 2008, so count on seeing me back in the political scene in Dona Ana and Santa Fe! Feliz Navidad!

AHD

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos