12.23.2007

Feliz Navidad

I would like to wish all my readers and family a Merry Christmas. This time of year is an important period for family and friends to reconnect, share and enjoy each others love and company. We must also remember the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His birth brought the necessary love for mankind to flourish in peace and prosperity.

I will enjoy tamales, menudo, turkey and all the trimmings this Christmas here in New Mexico. Luminarias, manger scenes, and midnight mass are all set; may you and yours enjoy your traditions as well. I thank God for being born in this state and being able to share a rich and common culture with many people from Silver City to Raton, Las Cruces to Santa Fe, Roswell to Gallup and all the many communities that are thriving in this beautiful land. We are blessed to be New Mexicans and from the "bottom of my heart" like the song, Feliz Navidad!!!

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos