12.10.2007

Final Exam Time

I have had about six hours of sleep the past two days;I simply can't sleep. I am constantly reading for exam preparation, reading the other blogs, getting distracted by friends and downtown Chicago, then I feel guilty and get back to the books. I will be home in Las Cruces Saturday night, everything will finally come to a momentary break. My younger brother Zach who played for the mighty Bulldawgs as safety and kicker is having his team banquet which the family is attending on Sunday along with the Ms. Teen New Mexico Pageant at Hotel Encanto on Sunday. Isaac's (otra hermano) girlfriend Katie Arnold is Ms. Teen Las Cruces and we know she will win the crown, tiara whatever it is.

So a busy start upon my arrival. I will probably meet the Governor and some dignitary at the end of the month at a Horse Endurance ride being hosted in Las Cruces. Also look out for a new business by A.H. Diaz & Company in Las Cruces, Albuquerque, or Santa Fe; I have to travel to Santa Fe and seek information concerning licenses. I also look forward to heading back up to the ranch for some long needed physical work on the beloved land we call New Mexico.

I must finish reviewing political, economic, and historical writings before my mind drifts back home again. hasta luego-

AHD

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos