4.11.2007

Snow In April

Today a couple of inches of snow came our way, in APRIL!!! This weather is so unpredictable. I was reading that back home there was dust storms affecting New Mexico and Arizona. Oregon reportedly received 12 inches of snow, and the South had freezing temperatures! Mr. Gore isn't this ironic?! That is one issue I need to investigate a little more in detail. I understand the central issue of global warming, but there is no clear truth about it. There is a consensus that it exists, but no scientists or meteorologists will prove its true reality. Not that they are incapable but merely they cannot, it is not possible to get a true record of Earth's climate history. I have read notes of great detail that tell us when the great Vikings settled Greenland hundreds of years ago they grew a wheat crop and they had a long summer season; this indicates that there was global warming back then! Greenland has no wheat crop and no suitable Viking villages anymore as well. Everyone should seek a balanced source to find their answers, and I am not referring to Fox News.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You simply don't understand what global warming means. Global warming does not mean the end of winter. Besides, why object to cleaning up the enviornment? Consider this; ice freezes at 32 degrees farenheit, which means that it liquifies at 33 degrees farenheit. By using this simple model, we can see the potential damage caused by a temperature rise of just a few degrees.

Oh wait, you're a blantantly greedy bastard with no respect for life or people. I wish they would have built the wall before your hispanic family migrated. Be glad that this is the land of the free, and your ancestors had the opportunity to come here and seek a better life. I hope your cigars give you cancer.

AHD said...

haha this comment is funny. Clearly a liberal who hates any young millenial who questions both ideological platforms. My family has been in New Mexico for centuries... longer than you, before the American flag flew over our land. I wish we would have built a wall to stop emotional liberals like you from becoming a rash upon our land.

AHD said...

also interesting I have never mentioned I smoke cigars on a regular basis in this site. No picture, posts nothing. This is obviously someone who knows me from the community and is jealous of the Diaz family and myself. Sad case my friend I would never wish any harm upon you or anyone close to you.

New Mexico Politicos