5.21.2013

Is Veteran Newsman A New Mexico Democrat Hired Gun?

According to Political Fireball a connection can be made, read here https://politicalfireball.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/milan-simonich-media-operative-for-new-mexico-democrats/. It is apparent Mr. Simonich has a blunt bias when reporting on New Mexico politics that tends to favor statewide Democrats but are we really all that surprised? There are very few journalists left in the profession who don't have a bias or agenda to push. I have a perspective that I publish here on the NMP because I'm an editorialist, an essayist and definitely not a journalist. I appreciate what Mr. Simonich does for his readers in the Southern New Mexico but I might as well subscribe to Democratic Party of New Mexico emails to cross reference his reports. 


No comments:

New Mexico Politicos