9.14.2009

A Memo from NVB

Good Evening soon to be loyal readers,

 My name is Nicholas Byrd and, as you can see, I am a new contributor to the New Mexico Politico. Before I get into the think of it, I believe that an introduction is in order. I am a son of the southern Mesilla Valley, living and working on 150 acres of pecan farm for the better part of the last 22 years. I am currently finishing up my first college degree that will effectively make me a Psychologist, a Bio-chemist, and a Forensic Scientist all wrapped up into one nice, neat, little package. I am an observer of people and events both by trade and by hobby, and I intend to use the NMP as a medium to chronicle and share my observations, my viewpoints, and my opinions (which, more often than not, turn out to be judgments…).  I feel inclined to warn you, however, about my personality and tendencies. I am an honest man (usually to the degree of brutality), I am a straightforward man, and I am a man who is steadfast in his convictions. To be perfectly honest I would feel remiss in my duties if I didn’t offend some of you (or most of you) with my ranting, so reader discretion is advised. My first rant will address the deplorable state of our youth today and the absence of responsibility among them, and this will follow shortly...I look forward to addicting you to my commentaries.

That is all.

You may contact him nvb@newmexicopolitico.org

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos