4.27.2009

Summer Time

Hey Politicos -

This week is the commencement of final exams for me. I'll be finishing up on my studying and taking care of business before I head home in a week. I have various goals I need to accomplish this summer and I plan on expanding the NMP as well.

Those who follow me on Twitter may know that I've decided to review wine and cigars ( a little hobby of mine) in addition to writing about whatever intrigues this young mind. I'll probably write a couple restaurant and sight reviews since I will be traveling throughout the Land of Enchantment this summer. If any of you have suggestions of where to go and when let me know.

If I have time I'll post some articles or videos I find interesting that I would recommend reading. Wish me luck and see you all soon!

Paz-

AHD

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos