12.22.2008

Where have I been?


Busy with life. 2008 has definitely made its mark on me. I've learned so much about politics, business, and people. Most importantly I learned quite a bit about myself. I need to be closer to my family and loved ones at this point in life thus I will be attending Texas Tech in January. While my time in Chicago was an invaluable experience it was too far, cold, and a bit pricey for this New Mexico boy. I have been working on my transition to Texas this past week along with helping the family get ready for our Christmas party this Wednesday.

As most of you have noticed I am not a prolific blogger per say. I engage a topic I find interesting and try to present my thoughts in a quality piece that will challenge others to explore their own thoughts. Presently, I am working on introducing an improved New Mexico Politico format that will include daily, weekly, columnists offering different perspectives on different topics. I envision the New Mexico Politico serving as a place for the future Politicos to read and contribute. This venture will probably not be complete until the end of next year because of web design, production, and assembling of writers.

If any of you have ideas you'd like to see the New Mexico Politico explore let me know. Have good Monday Politicos!

No comments:

New Mexico Politicos